Southern Indiana Outreach Director.
The Southern Indiana Outreach Director reports to the Executive Director and is responsible for carrying out the organization outreach mission, goals and strategic plans in the 10-county Southern Indiana service area.
The Outreach Director responsibilities include developing and maintaining relationships with individuals with Down syndrome and their families.
The Outreach director will serve as an advocate for the Southern Indiana membership.
The Outreach Director will establish and maintain relationships with the medical and education community and the community at large in Southern Indiana.
This position requires a flexible schedule including weekdays, weekends and evenings and requires travel in the Southern Indiana 10 county service area.
25-30 hours average weekly schedule and paid by hourly wage and benefits.
Submit resumes to Diana Merzweiler firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s Degree prefer human services, education, psychology, social work or public health
- Minimum Two years Experience in case management, education, counseling or related fields
- Advocacy experience
- Prefer Experience in the Southern Indiana Region
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse population
- Highly organized, detail oriented and skilled in time management